Sherpa Patrol

What follows are the real life chronicles of the Sherpa Patrol. One man's experience with working, dating, drinking and living in the Chicagoland area! The opinions, observations and musings expressed herein are to be used for good and not evil. Don't trust the Yeti!

Name:
Location: Oak Park, ILLINOIS, United States

I can gargle Tequila. I only dance at weddings. I am a recovering Catholic.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Some Sherpa Haiku

Haiku is a wonderous expression of the soul. A three line poem with a alternating syllabic structure, 5, 7, 5. Often, Haikus contain an element of nature. I find that Haiku is an excellent poetic device for everyone to enjoy. It is short, simple and elegant. It is a lot more accesable than sonnets, and requires more disipline than free verse. Please consider the following poems for your enjoyment.

The cold refreshes me.
I gently awake, confused
Passed out in the tub again

I wake suddenly
there is an awful smell here
I must have farted

I approach climax.
The door suddenly opens.
Doesn't anybody knock?!

Once I swallowed
A quarter, it didn't hurt but...
"Ever crap out change?"

Women don't like me
I seem to make them nervous.
I should stop flashing.

She bathes in the nude.
She sees something move outside
Me masturbating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home