Sherpa Patrol

What follows are the real life chronicles of the Sherpa Patrol. One man's experience with working, dating, drinking and living in the Chicagoland area! The opinions, observations and musings expressed herein are to be used for good and not evil. Don't trust the Yeti!

Name:
Location: Oak Park, ILLINOIS, United States

I can gargle Tequila. I only dance at weddings. I am a recovering Catholic.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Is this heaven? No, its Iowa.

I am a graduate of one the best colleges around, The University of Iowa. It is this lovely place I return to this weekend. I used to get back to town at least 6 times a year, but lately I have been slacking off quite a bit. I will be staying with my buddy Ron. His girlfriend is out of town this weekend so I think we can really cut loose. Old school style.

What does one do in Iowa City, Iowa?
Good question. I am planning on going to the Wig and Pen pizza pub for a Flying Tomato pizza. If you ever get to Iowa City, Iowa please stop in to this place. I used to work there while I was in college. Great food, great staff, great owner( Dick is the best) but it is also a refreshingly original pub. A second place I must visit, Dolls. A tasteful strip club located in the industrial park near the interstate. Dolls has atrractive, nude women, decently priced beer and 75 cent pool. Who can beat that. My brother and I used to frequent this establishment after spending all day swimming and patrying at a state park nearby. To him I say this- beware the duck blind! The rest I will just figure out as I go and I will report back anything interesting that the Sherpa Patrol encounters.

So to all of you readers of Sherpa Patrol I say this... hold on to your wigs and keys and have a great time this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home