Sherpa Patrol

What follows are the real life chronicles of the Sherpa Patrol. One man's experience with working, dating, drinking and living in the Chicagoland area! The opinions, observations and musings expressed herein are to be used for good and not evil. Don't trust the Yeti!

Name:
Location: Oak Park, ILLINOIS, United States

I can gargle Tequila. I only dance at weddings. I am a recovering Catholic.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sudoku… how about F@#$ You!

Since when did this “game” become the most popular thing on the planet?
It is not like it is a cool as Tetris or something.
I guess people these days really like rearranging numbers… for fun. I guess all of the slots to watch paint dry were full. It isn’t even like you can brag about it to anyone.
“Hey, did you see that I wrote down some numbers?”

I am glad they finally came up with a game that gives guys that play Dungeons and Dragons someone to look down on.

I was at a book store the other day and I came across the Puzzle section. This used to be an interesting section with Crosswords, Brain Teasers, Jumbles, Cryptography and other fun games. Now it is filled about 98% of the way with stupid Sudoku books. I am sorry. I just do not get it. I get more mental satisfaction out of finding all of the hidden pictures in the Hidden Pictures Playground of Highlights magazine. Even completing the crossword puzzle in People magazine is more enjoyable.
(A side note: if you find you cannot complete the People magazine crossword puzzle then you are having a stroke. Call 911)

So enjoy playing with numbers you Sudoku a$$hol@s. I am amazed they found something to distract you from playing on your laptop at Starbucks.

In the meantime, I will be working on completing a picture from a “Paint with Water” book. It is way more challenging and fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherpa no like numbers?
Sherpa no like #s in soduku format?
Sherpa like #s in these formats?
1-(900)468-4475
36-24-36
$1,000,000,000.00 (pay to the order of Sherpa)

March 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home