Sherpa Patrol

What follows are the real life chronicles of the Sherpa Patrol. One man's experience with working, dating, drinking and living in the Chicagoland area! The opinions, observations and musings expressed herein are to be used for good and not evil. Don't trust the Yeti!

Name:
Location: Oak Park, ILLINOIS, United States

I can gargle Tequila. I only dance at weddings. I am a recovering Catholic.

Monday, August 11, 2008

More Sherpa Haiku

In my never ending quest to keep myself busy I have written some new poems. I apologize that one serious one got in there. I do try to keep it as low brow as possible.

I fear the Darkness
An eerie noise frightens me
Did I shit the bed

Her breathing quickens
She approaches her climax
I already came

Cold ice on warm lips
Frosted mug sweats in the heat
I really love beer

I buy a ticket
Hopes of winning a fortune
or just tossing off

Keg stands can be fun
The trick is in the dismount
Sorry I threw up

Sun sets in red sky
Summer heat fades to Autumn
Seasons dance in time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home