Sherpa Patrol

What follows are the real life chronicles of the Sherpa Patrol. One man's experience with working, dating, drinking and living in the Chicagoland area! The opinions, observations and musings expressed herein are to be used for good and not evil. Don't trust the Yeti!

Name:
Location: Oak Park, ILLINOIS, United States

I can gargle Tequila. I only dance at weddings. I am a recovering Catholic.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Veritas delectat

I have set a number of goals in my life. Milestones to allow me to chart my progress in this world. These moments are used to help me decide where I am at in life and where I am going. They help me decide when to move on, when to keep plugging away and when to celebrate a success.
I believe I have a achieved a success and that I am ready to move to the next level.

The Sherpa is ready to settle down a bit.

I have run the gamut from A cups to DD cups, from Barbie Dolls to Horse faces and now I think I have experienced enough of a variety of women to make an informed decision on settling down. As I am always interested in educating my loyal readers (both of them), here is a summary of all of the types of ladies that I have had the privilege of knowing in some carnal fashion or another.
In no particular order:

White
Black
Latino
Asian
Indian
Greek
Jewish
10 years older (when I was 25)
10 years younger (when I was 36)
Redhead
Married - whoops
Engaged
Dating someone else - haha
Dating one of my buddy's - whoops
Single Mom
Hippie
Emo
Scorpio
Stripper *
Beauty Queen
Gymnast
College Cheerleader *
Marathon Runner
Shot putter
Maid of Honor *
Bartender
Waitress
Lesbian*
Sisters
One-Armed *
Flight Attendant *
Short - 4'11''
Tall - 6'3''

* = I am particularly proud of these

All I can say is thanks for the memories.

I guess the real question is whether or not a woman can put up with the sideshow that is the Sherpa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home