Sherpa Patrol

What follows are the real life chronicles of the Sherpa Patrol. One man's experience with working, dating, drinking and living in the Chicagoland area! The opinions, observations and musings expressed herein are to be used for good and not evil. Don't trust the Yeti!

Name:
Location: Oak Park, ILLINOIS, United States

I can gargle Tequila. I only dance at weddings. I am a recovering Catholic.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Road Trip

There is nothing like a road trip to make you feel good. I recently drove the 235 miles from my house to Iowa City and back. It is a largely uneventful drive. However, I find it quite relaxing. It took me about 3 hours and 15 minutes. I'd like to thank the guy in the BMW and the guy in the mustang for driving like maniacs. It made speeding behind you a lot easier. I think I averaged about 80 mph the whole way.
For those of you who attended a college I can say this, things are still the same. The women are pretty but they are 21, so good luck actually having a conversation. The guys are still college guys. Just look for the group of morons with the baseball hats on backwards.
All and all a good trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home