Sherpa Patrol

What follows are the real life chronicles of the Sherpa Patrol. One man's experience with working, dating, drinking and living in the Chicagoland area! The opinions, observations and musings expressed herein are to be used for good and not evil. Don't trust the Yeti!

Name:
Location: Oak Park, ILLINOIS, United States

I can gargle Tequila. I only dance at weddings. I am a recovering Catholic.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

My friend Jimmy Thundersox

For those of you that live in the "normal" world he may seem odd. To a person like me, The Sherpa, he is just one of the guys. I have an old buddy from high school who lives out West. He goes by the moniker, Jimmy Thundersox. He is an artist, cartoonist, political observer, a card carrying member of M.O.A.V and a hell of a good guy to know. You may have noticed that he replies to my posts every now and then. Anyway he has just revamped his web site and I encourage anyone who likes my "vibe" to check him out. If you aren't into politics check out his cartoons and other stuff.

www.nocodestudios.com

Also, not to be out done. My brother has an enjoyable blog. Many amusing links and stories. Check his out too. You will not be dissappointed.

http://pettifogger.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home