Sherpa Patrol

What follows are the real life chronicles of the Sherpa Patrol. One man's experience with working, dating, drinking and living in the Chicagoland area! The opinions, observations and musings expressed herein are to be used for good and not evil. Don't trust the Yeti!

Name:
Location: Oak Park, ILLINOIS, United States

I can gargle Tequila. I only dance at weddings. I am a recovering Catholic.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Local Sherpa Celebrates Birthday

Greetings all. The holidays have possessed me and I have been unable to get to the blog. Between constantly eating and spending all my free time involved in some sort of family event I have managed to squeeze in yet another birthday. My birthday is on December 29th. I survived, and hey getting older beats the alternative. It was pretty low key this year. Due to the timing of my brithday (in between Christmas weekend and New Years weekend) I won't be celebrating it until early January. I'll be sure to post some information about what bars we will be visiting. I am sure that there will be several good stories to come out of that night.
Also, I am working on some new projects.
A quick preview of things to come:
Join the Sherpa Patrol, become a card carrying member & The dive bar review

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home