Sherpa Patrol

What follows are the real life chronicles of the Sherpa Patrol. One man's experience with working, dating, drinking and living in the Chicagoland area! The opinions, observations and musings expressed herein are to be used for good and not evil. Don't trust the Yeti!

Name:
Location: Oak Park, ILLINOIS, United States

I can gargle Tequila. I only dance at weddings. I am a recovering Catholic.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Where is the Sherpa?

For those of you who follow the Sherpa Patrol, you may have noticed I haven't posted anything in a while. My apologizes. I have been kept busy recently by work, the election and some ministerial duties. I am working on a couple of new stories. However they are not quite ready. So stay tuned whilst I walk the parapet of creativity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home